Re: OT: Re: [Exim] Trendmicro Viruscan with exim

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: Re: OT: Re: [Exim] Trendmicro Viruscan with exim
*[Kevin Sindhu on Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 09:36:40AM -0700]:
> Nah...not really that hard. I have compiled amavisd on NetBSD before
> and it took about 20 minutes to get the stuff working *shrug*

It is a snap on *bsd. However, I did say I was compiling on a (patched)
redhat box ... half the headache was downloading all the perl modules
from CPAN along with their dependencies - when my box doesn't have any
rDNS ... [not within our control, that's colo'd at a clueless ISP]

Building all the archivers was another headache - and then downloading a
fresh copy from elsewhere - and rebuilding lha (after a few minutes of
searching the amavis-user archives) was the next headache.

Actual compilation of amavis-perl and configuring exim took < 5 minutes.

    -suresh