[Exim] starting exim

Author: Midwest Mold
To: exim
Subject: [Exim] starting exim
First I will appologize for my ignorance in needing to ask this
quetsion. I am just getting my feet wet with linux & find myself
stumbling more than I want to admit. That said, I am installing
exim-3.22 on a p90, 32 m ram, 10g hd, rh7.1. I think I have nearly
everything set, but I can't figure out what starts the exim daemon. I
did rpm -e sendmail which removed all traces of sendmail from
/etc/rc.d/. I think there should be something in /etc/rc.d to start exim
shouldn't there? It seems like I should see a pointer to exim in rc.d.
If I type exim -bV I get command not found, while /usr/exim/bin/exim -bV
returns good data.
Thanks for the input.
Tim Spencer