Re: [Exim] RBL feature request

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt Bernstein
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL feature request
On Jul 30 Philip Hazel wrote:

>Well, I don't know anything about RBL+, so I haven't any idea of the
>details of what you are talking about. Are you asking for some variable
>with the information? (Then you could build your own message.) This is
>all different in Exim 4, of course.

Yes that would be lovely. Or simply another %s in the X-RBL-Warning:
printf such that user filters can grab the IP address (listed elsewhere in
this thread).

I particularly like the way the messages aren't too customisable atm--that
way I can get spam detected by my secondary and tertiary MXes if they
configure their Exims similar to mine :))

>RBL lookups are DNS lookups, done by calling the local resolver. IPv6 is
>not involved at all.

OK I got scared looking at the (IIRC) host_check_rbl function. I'll look a
little harder tomorrow :)

Matt