Re: [Exim] Re: recipients_reject_except & Mysql

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: recipients_reject_except & Mysql
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Er... this could be solved (forcibly) by setting reply-to the list address.
> Again, this is a religious issue, more or less, so I'll just mention that
> this option exists :)

This turned out to be something different. I don't make a fuss either
way when people reply-to-all to the list. Indeed, I do it myself. But
this was a NEW message, not a reply. I filter all list traffic into a
separate folder, based on "[Exim]" in the subject. This message didn't
have "[Exim]" in the personal copy, so that didn't end up in my list
folder, which was what annoyed me.

I shouldn't have posted my grumble to the list. Sorry about that. (It
turns out that the effect was caused by "replying" to a list message,
and changing the Subject in order to start a new thread.)