Re: [Exim] recipients_reject_except & Mysql

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: David Saez Padros
Cc: Kevin Sindhu, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] recipients_reject_except & Mysql
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, David Saez Padros wrote:

> when doing a mysql query for recipients_reject_except the value of
> $key is the domain instead of the recipient (?). It would be useful to
> restrict the query like this:
>
> select email from norbl where email='$key'
>
> where $key is the recipient instead of doing a query that returns
> a lot of records which exim must allocate and search for recipients.

1. I don't fully understand the problem, because I don't know how you've
set up MySQL (and I'm not a MySQL users anyway).

2. I'm not making any functional changes to Exim 3, and it is all
different in Exim 4. You should have access to $local_part and $domain
at the equivalent point in Exim 4.

3. If you have something along the lines of

recipients_reject_except = mysql;select ....

(in other words, something that does not start with "user@") Exim will
indeed check the domain on its own first. But if that fails, it should
repeat the lookup on the complete address.