Re: [Exim] Re: recipients_reject_except & Mysql

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: recipients_reject_except & Mysql
Philip Hazel [exim-users] <27/07/01 15:04 +0100>:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, David Saez Padros wrote:
>
> > Hi !!
>
> Please do not send two copies of messages, one direct to me and one to
> the list. I do read the list.

Er... this could be solved (forcibly) by setting reply-to the list address.
Again, this is a religious issue, more or less, so I'll just mention that
this option exists :)

Otherwise, make it a rule that everybody installs Mutt [1] and uses the list
reply to feature (bound to L by default) :)

[1] http://www.mutt.org - and a sample config file at
http://www.hserus.net/muttrc.html - optimized for lists.

    -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org