[Exim] Re: use Exim to forward to MS Exchange 5.5

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] Re: use Exim to forward to MS Exchange 5.5
+++ Vankeerberghen, Pieter [exim-users] <26/07/01 10:52 +0200>:
> Can someone point me to some documentation how to configure Exim to use MS
> Exchange 5.5 as the main email server ? I need to send emails from a unix
> box to an account on an MS Exchange server.

That is, you want to relay all mails sent by exim through an exchange box?

1. Make sure exchange relays for your IP
2. Put this right at the top of your routers (above lookuphost)

route_append:
    driver=domainlist
    transport=remote_smtp
    route_list="* your.exchange.server  byname"

All outbound mails will be relayed to your exchange server for further
delivery.

    -suresh