[Exim] Database errors.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip White
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] Database errors.
I seem to be having problems, but I'm not quite sure why (or how to fix
it!).
Here's the best info I can give:

Symptoms: log file message
<id> failed to open DB file /.../exim/db/retry: Success
<id> failed to open DB file /.../exim/db/wait-smtp: File exists

Using Exim 3.31 - have just recompiled. Build ran OK - no errors.

I presume I have a Berkley DB problem. Problem is, how do I diagnose it? The
compiled binaries run on 2 machines, and this error doesn't seem to occur on
the other (though the traffic it handles is minimal). Both machines are
essentially the same, except that one has source code & development libs,
the affected machine hasn't. Permissions on both machines are the same
(640).

I am now lost - would appreciate help on why I am getting the error message,
and how to resolve it.

Cheers,

    Phil White