[Exim] not able to access the /var/spool/exim/msglog

Author: Kunju SKM
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] not able to access the /var/spool/exim/msglog
Hi everyone,
This is in reference to the previous mail I have send. The previous mail and its reply is shown at the bottom. I tried to look the size of the /var by using df -h.it showed 94% for / then 80% for /home ....I would like to know how to delete messages from the queue.I am also not able to execute the command /var/spool/exim -bp .The file permissions are all ok and i am getting in as "root" only .Thanks in advance
Anoop
The earlier question and reply :
At Thursday, 26 July 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet@???>
wrote:

>Kunju SKM [exim-users] <26/07/01 12:41 -0000>:
>> Can anyone tell why i can't get into /var/spool/exim/msglog.I

couldn't do
>> ls -la,du -h etc.Is it because the undelivered mails are too much in
>> number.Thank you
>
>Take a look at the permissions.
>Then take a look at df -h to see how full /var is.
>
>    -suresh

>--
>Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org
>EMail Sturmbannfuhrer, Lower Middle Class Unix Sysadmin

For Rs. 2,000,000 worth of Aptech scholarships click below
http://events.rediff.com/aptechsch/scholarship.htm