Re: [Exim] W32/Sircam worm

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jim Tittsler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] W32/Sircam worm
On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 02:39:39PM +0100, Chris Bayliss wrote:
> have now forwarded an example which is not picked up by the filters.
> This contains a % in the filename. I'm not a perl expert. Is this likely
> to be the reason why the filter does not pick the file up?

Yes, I believe this the same problem I mentioned yesterday
about filenames containing Japanese characters. The suggested
filter uses \w ( ASCII letters, digits, and underscore) (plus
'.' and '-') to match filenames. You will want to change that
to something more inclusive. (I originally tried \S but
worried that Outlook could try to be too clever about figuring
out filenames with spaces in them even when the filename is not
quoted, so ended up with '.'.)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/