Re: [Exim] Autoresponder

Author: Dave C.
To: Gary Hill
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Autoresponder

pipe_transport             Type: string*            Default: unset

    An "aliasfile" or "forwardfile" director sets up a direct delivery
to a pipe when a string starting with a vertical bar character is
specified as a new 'address'. The transport used is specified by this
option, which, after expansion, must be the name of a configured
transport.