[Exim] Autoresponder

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gary Hill
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Autoresponder
I have today switched from sendmail to Exim 3.22 and I having trouble with
autoresponders for domains I host.

We always used, in the alias file a line :-

faq: "|exec /usr/local/bin/mailbot.pl /etc/mail/autoresponders/faqs.txt",
support

I have tried and read the FAQ's the C033 - (Still waiting for the Exim
book from Amazon)
and have tried many different options (without the "exec" part) but to no
avail.

We get the error:-

Neither the virtual_aliases director nor the address_pipe transport set a
uid for local delivery of |/usr/local/bin/mailbot.pl
/etc/mail/autoresponders/faqs.txt

And my hair is getting thinner and greyer!

Please help.

Thanks

Gary
Technical Director