Re: [Exim] URGENT: closing relaying

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kevin Sindhu
A: Andrew Chant
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] URGENT: closing relaying
On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 10:01:15PM +0100, Andrew Chant penned:

> I also experienced this recently with 3.22 on Debian 2.2 and kernel 2.4.2.
>
> I'll happily send the config over if it helps.

Please do. And also the environment settings(inetd.conf/services) that
you have for exim when run out of inetd.

Rgds

-Kevin
--
The buffalo isn't as dangerous as everyone makes him out to be.
Statistics prove that in the United States more Americans are killed in