[Exim] exim + pgp ???

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Margrit.Lottmann
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim + pgp ???
Is this a problem of exim ???
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A staff of our university comminicates per email with staffs
from at.siemens.de.

They use outlock (with pgp for (de)cryption of their email-bodies).

But the staff here in Magdeburg has received sometimes emails without
attachments, which should have such parts of email.

Our logs don't show anything of errors. Where is the point of losing ???

Our exim-relay only recieves the email only and uses a smtp-transport
to send the email to the destinanted sendmail-Host, where the destinated
user has his mailbox.
(Only rewrite rules for header-lines "Ffst" can change anything in
emails)

Who cuts attachments ???

MfG Margrit Lottmann

  |                                             phone : +49 391 67  18572 |

  |                            +49 391 67  12819 |

  |              Margrit Lottmann                 fax : +49 391 67  11134 |
  | Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg                              |
  | Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N                                     |
  | Universitaetsplatz 2                                                  |
  | D-39106 Magdeburg,  Germany                                           |
  |              Margrit.Lottmann@???                       |