Re: [Exim] tricky routing-problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] tricky routing-problem
On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 08:25:18PM +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:
[...]
> Take a look at example config C031, which takes advantage of the ability
> of a router to declare that, actually, a certain address is local.

Hmmmm, at that time of day (night) it is difficult to be sure, but I
think I found a different solution which I like better.

I do rewriting
^(.+)@.*domain\.sth$ $1@domain\.sth

and I set "no_rewrite" in system_aliases and ldap_aliases.
So when these directors expand to "someone@???" this adress is
NOT rewriten to "someone@domain", it is recognized as extern and
delivered via SMTP.

I hope I didn't miss something. If aliases are entered in LDAP the way I
planed it, everything should work out. If someone fools around with the
database, it is not exim's fault.

Comments?
(I don't really like rewriting much, but since I only expected mail to
"someone@domain" and not to "someone@???" it seems easiest to
rewrite every mail to case one.

--
CU,