Re: [Exim] Internal Mail Server

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: matt
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Internal Mail Server
On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, matt wrote:

> Could someone help me out here, Basically i want to use Exim for an
> internal mail server and have exim pass out all external mail. There is
> just one domain name. It should be fairly easy yet i haven't goetten
> anything working at all. Are there any sample config files or are
> anyone on this list currently doing this now ?

The default configuration should do what you want, except that you'll
have to set local_domains = your.domain. If you need more help, you'll
have to post a bit more detail about what goes wrong. What happens, for
example, if you run

exim -bt user@???
exim -bt user@???

(possible with -d as well to get debugging information)?