Re: [Exim] [soleil] Help with host_reject

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Odhiambo Washington, Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [soleil] Help with host_reject
On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 05:41:16PM +0300,
Odhiambo Washington <wash@???> is thought to have said:

> Maybe I misunderstood this one....the boss is on my case ;-)
>
> I have this line in my configure file -
>
> host_reject = lsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim/blacklist
>
> In there I have two transgressors who are spamming my users, one of them
> is intellimailer.advertising.com
>
> Is this the way to block such a host? How do I test to verify that mail
> from *@intellimailer.advertising.com will not get to my users?
>
> Much thanks.
>

> -Wash

If you want to block mail from that system, use host_reject. If you want
to block mail that has the envelope from of
anyuser@??? then use sender_reject or
sender_reject_recipients.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality