[Exim] some users have to be sent to remote smarthost

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Joachim Otahal
Para: exim
Asunto: [Exim] some users have to be sent to remote smarthost
I have following situation:

A mail server which handles three mail domains without problems yet.
The mail comes in via fetchmail from multidrop accounts and is delivered
locally to all users correctly. The mail machine is connected to the ISP
via a dialup.

local mail for *@example.de is delivered locally, it works fine.
non-local domain is (in that case) sent to the ISP's smarthost.

But I have three users in example.de which moved to a different
location.

The ISP set up seperate pop3 accounts for them, so external mail arrives
at the correct pop3 account ( moved_user@??? ).

How do I set up exim to deliver moved_user@??? to the smarthost
of my ISP and handle all other *@example.de emails locally as it does
now ?
Currently I have no idea how to get this mail out to the ISP's smtp.

Is there a possibility for a rewite rules trick so exim pushes the mail
to the remote smtp?

The machine's internal hostname is gateway.internal.intra

example snipout of my exim.conf

local_domains =
localhost:internal.intra:example.de:example2.de:example3.de

Rewrite rules look like this:

  user1@???    user1@???    T
  user2@???    user2@???    T
  user3@???    user3@???    T
  user4@???    user4@???    T

  user5@???    user5@???    T
  user6@???    user6@???    T
  user7@???    user7@???    T

user8............................ (guess the rest)

The rest of the configuration is quite uninteresting (at leat I think it
is for my problem)

Of course this problem would not exist if the customer would use a
direct non-dialup connection, I know :|, but that is impossible at his
location right now at an acceptable price.

Joachim