Re: [Exim] where in exim.conf are system wide filters writte…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
Para: Jon Bendtsen
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] where in exim.conf are system wide filters written ??
[mailed and posted]

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Jon Bendtsen wrote:

> I've looked at the faq, and quickly found out i needed a filter like this
>
> if first_delivery then
>            unseen deliver copy@??? errors_to
> postmaster@???
> endif

> However, this is to a @, and i just want to dump it to a file,

Then use

    unseen save /path/to/file

> What about locking, the perlscript should delete the msg when it has
> been parsed ?? Perhaps i should use a pipe instead of saving to a
> file, and just call the perl script.

That might be better. But you can read up on the methods mail delivery
uses for locking. Simplier might be to make the first thing that the perl
script does is a rename of the file to some working location instead of a
delete on the delivery point.

> Where in exim.conf do i write the system wide filter,

In the main part of the configuration file you use

message_filter = /path/to/my/system/filter/file

And you put your actual filter in

      /path/to/my/system/filter/file

-j

--