Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Mark S. Guz
Cc: Suresh Ramasubramanian, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Mark S. Guz wrote:

> the dns resolver will return a fail code if the lookup fails will it
> not? If so could exim not then put this in its logs?
> so that we can see which server is failing??

The returns are:

    DNS_SUCCEED   successful lookup (i.e. the address is blocked)
    DNS_NOMATCH   name not found, or no data found for the given type
    DNS_AGAIN     soft failure, try again later
    DNS_FAIL      DNS failure

Clearly I could make it log the last two it you want. But do you want
your logs filling up with warning messages when some part of the
Internet goes offline for a while?

Noted for Exim 4.