Re: [Exim] headers_rewrite problems

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Alec Edworthy
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] headers_rewrite problems
Becuase 'headers_rewrite' only rewrites the headers, it does not change
the envelope sender (MAIL FROM:)

Personally, I would just put it in the global rewrite section, and use
globally valid addresses everywhere, even internally (Even if some users
still send with the internal one, go ahead and rewrite it anyway - I'm
assuming any internal users that get mail "From" the globally valid
address would be able to reply to it anyway?)

If you still want to do this crazy thing, try checking the return_path
option. Its not a 'rewrite rule' but just an expansion, so you'd have to
write a conditional expansion with a regex and a replacement. (Which I
am absolutely no good at - if you need help with that someone else will
have to speak up)