Re: [Exim] Exim & IMAP

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Tansom
Para: Toshio Kumagai
CC: Lee Shakespeare, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim & IMAP
Thanks to all for your replies, I will be looking further into this. I have a
slight leaning toward Cyrus for some reason, I think, but it will probably come
down to how good the documentation and config layout is (the main reasons I
don't get on with qmail!).

Oh, and yes Courier does afiak, not sure about Cyrus, but we are using qmail
with courier and ssl at work.

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@???