[Exim] Help with ETRN

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Help with ETRN
Please permit me to ask 2 questions:

1. I am running Exim on a FreeBSD box. The only disappointment is that a
queue run will only be initiated when a remote server send ETRN with a
hash,e.g.

ETRN #domain.name

If the other server sends "ETRN domain.name" no queue run is initiated.
Is there a way to coax Exim into honouring ETRN in any format?

2. Does anyone have experience with ccMail rejecting Exim as a relay host?

I have a client who insists on running ccMail. When I tell him to point to
any server that runs Exim as the relay host, the ccMail outrightly rejects
it, but if he points to a server running sendmail then the thing works!

NB: The sendmail server is on a Linux box, but it is important to note the
ccMail also rejected Exim on a Linux box.

TIA

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

I suppose that in a few hours I will sober up. That's such a sad thought. I
think I'll have a few more drinks to prepare myself.