[Exim] Help with Exim "SMTP service not available"

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: [Exim] Exim
Assunto: [Exim] Help with Exim "SMTP service not available"
Folks,

I feel silly asking this, but can anyone provide any ideas why my exim
server has just started refusing connections to certain hosts with the
message "500 SMTP service not available" in a telnet session and in the
mail log. The host that is rejected is localhost, when accessed via it's
proper IP (192.168.0.2). but not when accessed via "localhost", i.e.
127.0.0.1. Another machine on the local net can connect fine as well. I
have an relay-ok class that includes 192.168.0.0/24.

I've probably done something wrong in configuring the server box, but I
can't think what. At present there are no hosts.allow/deny files, as that's
the thing I thought of first.

Any ideas?

Ruth
--