Re: [Exim] I am a bit confused with what I need

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: S. Joel Bernstein
Para: Kamesh Patel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] I am a bit confused with what I need
If you have no prebuilt system to hand, I recommend something based on the debian distribution. This comes with prebuilt exim packages by default, is the simplest linux distribution [Please note, no distribution jihad intended here] to use for such a task, and has a nifty automatic package updating system called APT. The prebuilt packages mean that you don't need to start by compiling your own, although I advise you to do so as soon as possible. If you intend users to pick up mail from the system you will need to install a POP/IMAP daemon.

I suggest you would need:
Basic linux system
C Compiler etc
exim-3.31 source