Re: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Robert Gomulka
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Robert Gomulka wrote:

> directing robertg@???
> [blah blah]

> virtual_alias director generated rg@???
> errors_to=NULL transport=NULL
> uid=unset gid=unset home=NULL
> virtual_alias director succeeded for robertg
> # well - it succeeded - why don't you go to transport ???

Because that's the way aliases work. They turn one address into another.
It turned robertg@??? into rg@???. Now it
has to run the directors again to find out what to do with
rg@???.

> Maybe I will show you what I want. I just want the simpliest config, which:
> - runs only for specified DOMAINS
> - domains are listed in specified FILES
> - aliases in form alias: realuser listed in OTHER_FILES

xxxx:
driver = aliasfile
domains = /FILES
search_type = lsearch
file = /OTHER_FILES

If that director runs, then "alias" is turned into "realuser". Then
"realuser" is redirected, to find out where to send it. Example: in my
aliasfile I have

postmaster: ph10

If mail arrives for "postmaster", it directs "postmaster". The aliasing
turns it into "ph10". Then that is directed by itself. It is not an
alias, so the aliasfile director declines and passes it on to the next
director. Eventually it hits the localuser director, which sends it to a
transport.