Re: [Exim] PERL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Malik Baichi
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] PERL
Hi,

Thansk for your answer. However concerning the following point:

> > 2) Also, is it possible to launch a PERL script only when the EXIM is
> > launched (at startup) ?

>In the first section of your Exim configuration:
>perl_startup = do '/path/to/scriptname'
>perl_at_start

I understand that what the above lines do is launch the interpreter when the
daemon is launched. But really what I want to do is not only launch the
interpreter at startup, but also a program, a sort of initialisation program
which is run ONCE AND ONLY ONCE. Also, I would like this program to set
variables and remember their content throughout the lifetime of the daemon.

Thanks for your help

On 2001-07-16 at 17:36 +0200, Malik Baichi gifted us with:
> 1) I would like to know whether it is possible to use EXIM's variable
>(eg to get the body, recipients, etc.) from a PERL script.

my $headers = Exim::expand_string('$message_headers');

> 2) Also, is it possible to launch a PERL script only when the EXIM is
> launched (at startup) ?

In the first section of your Exim configuration:
perl_startup = do '/path/to/scriptname'
perl_at_start

You really really want to read Chapter 10, "Embedded Perl", of the Exim
Specification. It's doc/spec.txt within the Exim distribution, or it's
available online at <http://www.exim.org/>, or in various formats from
the FTP site.
--
"The truth should not be legislated. If the truth is outlawed, only
outlaws