[Exim] Conditionally director

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Cherubini Enrico
Para: exim
Asunto: [Exim] Conditionally director
Hi,
using amavis, I would like to use a per-user scanning condition. So, I have
users that have to be (or have to be not, as you prefer) scanned in a
file...how can I use the director I created for amavis only if the user is
listed (or not) in the file ? Here is what I have now as condition:

  condition = "${if or {{eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok}}} \
    {0}{1}}"

I tries to change it, i.e. in:
  condition = "${if or {{eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok}}} \
    ${lookup{$user} lsearch {/etc/exim/antivirus-mail} {0} {1}}" \
    {0}{1}}"

and other things like that...maybe (of course) I have not fully understood,
but howcan I do this work ?

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.