Re: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Robert Gomulka
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] PGsql lookup - strange behaviour ?
Dnia Sob 14. Lipiec 2001 21:11, Philip Hazel napisał:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Robert Gomulka wrote:
> > Maybe I am wrong, but don't understand this behaviour.
>
> I'm afraid you are wrong.
>
> > poczta.onet.pl in local_domains? yes (matched pgsql;select domain from
> > domains)
>
> The SQL query "select domain from domains" is always going to succeed,
> assuming there is a field called "domain" in the table called "domains".
> All Exim is interested in is whether the query succeeds or not.
>
> > local_domains ="/etc/exim/aliases/domains:pgsql;select domain from
> > domains"
>
> What you probably need is
>
> local_domains = /etc/exim/aliases/domains : \
> pgsql;select domain from domains where domain='$key'

Philip, you are great! That works of course. But I was (and some people too),
that this lookup gives list of domains (I know, I should look into archives
:).
But if you tell that will be simplier in exim 4 I believe you. But I don't
know if I will switch very quickly to this version. Exim 3 is like my old
friend, I know what I can do with him (but not always how). Well, we will
look and see.
Anyway, thanks for exim. Good work!
Robert
PS.