Re: [Exim] filters and tmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Lee Shakespeare
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] filters and tmail
On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Lee Shakespeare wrote:

> I'm trying to use use filters and tmail to deliver to UW IMAP mbx
> subfolders. I think that the correct way to do this is use the save
> command in the filter and use $address_file variable in the address_file
> transport as thus :

Why not use the "pipe" command in the filter? The save command is
supposed to be for saving to files - that's why it uses the address_file
transport.

> My problem is that exim appears to set $address_file to be the full path
> of the mailbox,

Yup, well, it thinks it is saving to a file, you see.

> So.... Is there a way of loosing the absolute path information in
> $address_file?

Well, you *could* use a regular expression to trim it, but this is
making it all far too difficult. Use "pipe".