Re: [Exim] Want soft failure when a file lookup fails

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: Bernard Stern
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Want soft failure when a file lookup fails

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:03:04 +0200, Bernard Stern wrote:

> Maybe you can first check that your banner lookup files exists
> and then do the lookup, there is certainly a way to do this.
> There can't plausibly be any kind of config you can't do with
> exim, could it ?? :-))

Nah, I'm guessing there are loads. However, there's not much one
_needs_ to do that Exim can't. :-)

I don't need what I asked for right now. I'm just spending quite a bit
of time on learning to use Exim's lookup features so that, when I need
them, I don't need to spend crisis time trying to figure out trivial
stuff.

I quite understand why Exim doesn't provide me with a generic facility
to do what I want, and I'll move on. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.