Re: [Exim] SMTP auth

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Sheldon Hearn
Cc: Erik Mathisen, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP auth
Yes, and there are also examples in the FAQ/Sample Config section.

If you get a basic setup in place and get stuck on something, post what
settings you are using to the list with a description of your symptoms,
and someone will help. I am a bit weak on expansions, and needed
a fairly complex expansion to handle an unusual auth situation, and some
kind person rewrote my expansion correctly.