Re: [Exim] How-to

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Joe Gofton
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How-to

Assuming exim v3.x, you want

host_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1

This will not permit hosts other than your own to relay through your
host. Note that this is NOT the same thing as "people who have an
account" - the only way to have any chance to tell _who_ is trying to
relay (as opposed to what IP address they are connecting from, or what
email address they are claiming to be) is to implement SMTP AUTH. THis
is of course only as secure as the passwords that are used. (You could
base it on the envelope sender, but then what is allowed is "anyone who
has an account, and also anyone that forges valid accounts (eg
postmaster) at my domain to try to relay spam (which is quite common)"