Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 with MySQL patch and relay control

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Svetoslav Alexandroff
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 with MySQL patch and relay control
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Svetoslav Alexandroff wrote:

> > Did you remember to HUP the Exim daemon after changing exim.conf?
>
> I am running exim through inetd.

If it rejects the message when tested with -bh (as you posted, I think),
but does not reject it when run through inetd, I would be suspicious
that you are not running the same version of Exim in the two cases.

If I'm wrong, then you'll have to get some debugging data out of the
inetd incarnation. This is messy. Instead of running Exim, you must make
inetd run a script that looks something like this:

#! /bin/sh
/wherever/exim -bs -d9 2>/var/spool/exim/debugout

and then look at what it writes to the debugout file.