Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 with MySQL patch and relay control

Autor: Svetoslav Alexandroff
A: Torsten Mueller
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 with MySQL patch and relay control
> Hey,
>
> did you modify
> host_accept_relay = localhost:mysql;MYSQL_RELAY
>
> where MYSQL_RELAY is:

> MYSQL_RELAY = SELECT ip FROM relay_ip WHERE
> ip="${sender_host_address}" AND DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL
> RELAY_TIMEOUT) < ts
>
> (or similar *g*)
> in my config i use pop before smtp
>
> if you use "static" hosts without a timeout it could be (not
> testet):
> MYSQL_RELAY = SELECT ip FROM relay_ip WHERE
> ip="${sender_host_address}"
>
> Greetings Torsten

I have the first query in my exim.conf. I even tried to put a netmask in
"host_accept_relay" but it was useless, since whatever was given it was
interpreted as * where everybody is welcome. I wonder, is the order of the
configuration tokens in exim.conf important?

Regards,
Svetoslav