Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 with MySQL patch and relay control

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Torsten Mueller
Para: Svetoslav Alexandroff
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim 3.22 with MySQL patch and relay control
Hey,

did you modify
host_accept_relay = localhost:mysql;MYSQL_RELAY

where MYSQL_RELAY is:

MYSQL_RELAY = SELECT ip FROM relay_ip WHERE
ip="${sender_host_address}" AND DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL
RELAY_TIMEOUT) < ts

(or similar *g*)
in my config i use pop before smtp

if you use "static" hosts without a timeout it could be (not
testet):
MYSQL_RELAY = SELECT ip FROM relay_ip WHERE
ip="${sender_host_address}"

Greetings Torsten