[Exim] Re: How to reject sender - follow up

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: How to reject sender - follow up
+++ Tamas TEVESZ [exim-users] <10/07/01 20:32 +0200>:
> hm. excuse me for being a bit offtopic, is this what you're actually
> getting ? the reason i'm asking is i'm seeing very much of this
> lately (the last 2 or 3 days or so) trying to come in from a
> korean netblock (211.174.150.98, specifically).

Yep. Confirmed spamware sign. I guess it's broken in that it inserts an
actual variable in the header instead of putting in random ASCII (say
gfsgrywe@???) as was intended.

Proves that spammers (and spamware authors) have an IQ level several points
lower than the average moron.

    -suresh

ps - sender envelopes are trivially (and commonly) forged. If the spammer's
forging a GSM / SMS network's domain they'll likely want to set lawyers on
his sorry ass ...