[Exim] Re: Restricting senders to an alias

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Exim Users
CC: Odhiambo Washington
Oggetto: [Exim] Re: Restricting senders to an alias
+++ Odhiambo Washington [exim-users] <09/07/01 19:26 +0300>:
> I have a system alias which I wouldn't like anyone to send e-mail to. I've
> searched the FAQ but I cannot see a director (??) that would help me do
> something like that.
> I'd like to speficy a flat file which exim will check to find the users
> allowed to post to that alias address. Maybe it's something someone has
> already done before?

Something on the lines of http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/protected.html
for sendmail (or what Phil Pennock posted).

OTOH, this sort of situation is best handled by setting up a mailing list
manager (Majordomo, GNU/Mailman or similar) and making the system alias a
moderated list.

     -suresh