[Exim] How to reject sender - follow up

Autor: Imran@netwave.ca
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] How to reject sender - follow up
Hi all:

as a followup and as suggested by a user I ran the following to verify an
email address that I am trying to block from within my domain and I get the
following response ... It does not seem to be rejecting the address. I have
also included the appropriate sections from my configure file.

# ./exim -bh 204.101.215.19

**** SMTP testing session as if from host 204.101.215.19
**** Not for real!

>>> looking up host name for 204.101.215.19
>>> IP address lookup yielded earth.netwave.ca
>>> RBL lookup: 19.215.101.204.rbl.maps.vix.com

220 earth.netwave.ca ESMTP Exim 2.04 #1 Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:45:55 -0400
mail from: $random$@???
>>> verifying $random$@???

250 <$random$@???> is syntactically correct

*--------------------------------
contents of configure:

# Other host checking option
# - Put any anti spamming hosts here

sender_reject_recipients = "*@pgsm.hu:\
                            *.public.com:\
                            lsearch;/usr/exim/filters/sender_reject"

sender_reject_except = lsearch;/usr/exim/filters/sender_reject_except

contents of sender_reject:
$randon$@???
toriepb@???