Re: [Exim] nobody not beeing logged

Autor: Dave C.
A: Thomas Fey
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] nobody not beeing logged
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

Check the headers of the delivered message - my guess would that your
PHP is configured to use an SMTP smarthost rather than relaying through
whatever exim box you are looking at the logs on. They arent in its logs
most likely because that exim box isnt handling those messages.