Re: [Exim] [soleil] Restricting senders to an alias

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: Odhiambo Washington, Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [soleil] Restricting senders to an alias
On 9 Jul 2001, at 19:26, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> I have a system alias which I wouldn't like anyone to send e-mail to.
> I've searched the FAQ but I cannot see a director (??) that would help
> me do something like that. I'd like to speficy a flat file which exim
> will check to find the users allowed to post to that alias address.
> Maybe it's something someone has already done before?

I didn't but i think that the way could be to add a clause "require
header" . Those that you want to send could just add that header
such "X-allow:PleaseForwardMyMessage"
The other way is just using the way my autp program does:
the address after the prefix is an "one shot" password. Every user
receive one of such password, so he/she can send one message .
The program chek against his list of "active"password then if it is
correct does the following things:
1. process the message
2. set the password as "used"
3. generate a new password
4. mail il to the owner of the previous password
5. if that user has one "used password" clean it (the reason to
mark an used password as used instead of clearing is that it would
allow a user that has not received his replacement password to
send again a request with the previous code. Inthat case if arrive an
"used"code the program will just resend the new one.
If you do not trust your net you can send such code back
encrypted or give the user a bunch of codes (althought this way is
less usable for the user)

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile