[Exim] Berkeley DB lookpus on exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Ward
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Berkeley DB lookpus on exim
Hi Chaps,

After being given some good tips on how to check thngs out, I've managed to
get both the utilities to compile with DB3 and i get no error messages.

I have the following question tho, If I have an entry in the table which has
my ip address as the key and then a timestamp followed by the ip address as
the data, how would i get the exim executable to read the second data field ?

The first data field is neccessary as it tells the log2db system how long the
user has before it removes the entry from the database.

regards

John

(ps, if i need to go scratch in the code, its ok, hopefully there's some
mechanism which i can use to filter it ??)

regards,

John