Re: [Exim] Exim/MySql socket closing bug?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: robert rotman
Cc: Ross West, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim/MySql socket closing bug?
On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, robert rotman wrote:

> I've the same problem and i once mailed Phillipp about this but
> he was not able to find the missing mysq_close()
> (or did not find the time)...

I searched hard, and I made at least two changes. For Exim 3.20, this
change was made:

3. Tidying up open database connections wasn't happening on all the ways
out of Exim. Closed some holes.

For Exim 3.30, this change was made:

14. Found another place where databases might not be tidied up on the
way out of Exim (see 3.20/3 below).

As Ross is using 3.30, it seems there is yet another escape hole that
I've failed to find. If you can send me -d9 debugging output from an
example where it fails, I may be able to spot what I have overlooked.

The debugging output should always have the line

search_tidyup called

in the last few lines - this indicates Exim's function to tidy up open
connections has been called.