Re: [Exim] O'Reilley's Exim Book - Publishing Date

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] O'Reilley's Exim Book - Publishing Date
On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Phil Pennock wrote:

> > Philip around to help answer this one?

> He probably will be when it's a decent hour in the morning in the UK.
> Although arguably no hour of the morning is decent on a Sunday.

For the list's information:

On the whole, I don't work weekends. I do occasionally check my email
from home. As it happens, this last weekend I was busily occupied all
weekend with musical and social activities and have been nowhere near
the net. And today I've been at my youngest son's graduation. So I am
not going to answer any other mail till tomorrow.

Thanks for dealing with so many of the recent queries, Phil.

I'm off to a nice celebration dinner.

Philip