Re: [Exim] O'Reilley's Exim Book - Publishing Date

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Sheldon Hearn
To: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-users, cliff
題目: Re: [Exim] O'Reilley's Exim Book - Publishing Date

On Sun, 08 Jul 2001 07:58:47 +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:

> Answers are easier to receive if you mail from a valid email address.
>
> SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<cliff@???>:
> host pop.acsalaska.net [209.193.61.14]: 551 delivery not allowed to non-local recipient

I warned "cliff" about this last month, but he mailed me back something
to the effect that he didn't think it was a problem.

I wonder when he'll wake up and realize how much more mail he'd receive
if he posted using a routable Internet e-mail address. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.