Re: [Exim] Exim with IPv6

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kevin Sindhu
Para: Philip Blundell
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim with IPv6
On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 07:20:19PM +0100, Philip Blundell penned:
> You might want to try defining SIOCGIFCONF_GIVES_ADDR in your os.h, a la
> NetBSD. I'm not sure if its absence in the OpenBSD version is deliberate, or
> just because nobody has tried IPv6 on that OS before.

I guess it was because no one tried IPv6 on OpenBSD, but anyway as per
your advice I #defined SIOCGIFCONF_GIVES_ADDR in os.c and recompiled.
Well happy to report its working great.

[root@satan save/exim-3.31] 620 $telnet ipv6.lucifer.at 25
Trying 3ffe:1200:3028:8655::1...
Connected to ipv6.lucifer.at.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-mail.open-systems.org ESMTP Exim 3.31 #1 Sun, 08 Jul 2001 11:38:22
-0700
220-
220 All Connections are Logged and Monitored
^]
telnet> q
Connection closed.

Thanks for your help. Maybe we can add this by adding some ifdefs for
OpenBSD? *Shrug*

-Kevin

--
The wages of sin are high but you get your money's worth.