Re: [Exim] backup outgoing mail

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Frank Neuber
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] backup outgoing mail
On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Frank Neuber wrote:

Hi Philip,

> > No-no-no-no-no. This is a routing problem, not a rewriting problem,
> > and nothing to do with headers.

OK You are rigth :-)

> > One easy way to do this is to use a system filter. Read up about system
> > filters. You would have a filter command along these lines:
> >
> >   if
> >     "${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{/some/file}{yes}{no}}" is yes
> >   then
> >     unseen deliver backup-address@???
> >   endif
> > This is untested.

> OK, I check this out and let you know when it works.

Thanks for this advice. I did this a little bit different and it WORKS!

if ${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{/etc/email-backup}{$value}{}} is not \
""
then
  unseen deliver
${lookup{$sender_address}lsearch{/etc/email-backup}{$value}}
    errors_to postmaster@???
endif

This is tested.

Now I have one question about installing Exim togeter with courier-imap.
Could you tell me where can I find informations about how to configure
exim in this matter. At the courier-imap site my search was not successful
:-)

best regards
Frank

PS: The Exim FAQ was also really helpful for configuring the exim filter

--
     _/_/_/_/ _//   _/ Frank Neuber
    _/       _/_/  _/  frank.neuber@??? (private)