Re: [Exim] quota?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sergey V. Artjushkin
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] quota?
Hello Robert.

robert rotman wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Sergey V. Artjushkin wrote:
>
>>Hello
>>
>>Colleagues,
>>I'm trying to use quota option to limit users mailbox.
>>As I understand from documentation,
>>this is options of appendfile drivers.
>>Where in configuration file I have to write this options?
>>In section about TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION ?
>>

> Yes.

Hm.

I wrote config like this:

local_delivery:
   driver = appendfile
   file = /var/mail/$local_part
   delivery_date_add
   envelope_to_add
   return_path_add
   group = mail
   mode = 0600
   quota = 300K
   quota_is_inclusive = true
   quota_warn_threshold = 80%
   quota_warn_message = "\
         To: $local_part@$domain\n\
         Subject: Size of Your mailbox\n\n\
         This message is automatically created \
         by mail delivery software.\n\n\
         The size of your mailbox has exceeded \
         a warning threshold that is\n\
         set by the system administrator.\n"

Size of my mailbox is 298057 bytes. When I send big letter and

this letter isn't delivered by exim due to quota exceeded, exim
only write log about this and don't send any messages, that
inform sender about full mailbox. Is there any opportunity
to force exim to do it?
And one more question.
As you see, the size of my mailbox is more then 80% from 300K.
So why I didn't receive warning message anout it?

Where I'm wrong?

Thank you for advance.

--
With best regards.
Sergey Artjushkin                      Network Operation Center