Re: [Exim] 2 transport remote smtps

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Erika Pacholleck
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] 2 transport remote smtps
The smart host(s) should not be deciding wether to relay or not based on
the Reply-To (Or the From, either). They should be deciding based on the
IP you connect from. So, whatever ISP you dial-up with PPP to, their
smarthost is the one you should use. If you always dial the same one,
set it in a fixed configuration and you are done. If you dial sometimes
onto different providers, you will need some way of configuring exim to
determine which smarthost to use based on which ISP you are connected
to. Alternatively, you could see if one of them supports SMTP AUTH,
configure that, and always use that one regardless of who you dial
into..