[Exim] Re: Lots of Frozen mails on my server

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: Lots of Frozen mails on my server
+++ Franz Georg Köhler [exim-users] <05/07/01 21:10 +0200>:
> headers_check_syntax
> will block this one and many others.

Yes. Right.

> > EMail Sturmbannfuhrer, Lower Middle Class Unix Sysadmin
> Maybe you mean sturmbandführer?

This is a title given to me by a spammer (who just had to flame me on
comp.mail.sendmail of all places) - so I'll keep it in my .sig if you don't
mind ;) Searching for "shturmbahnfuhrer" on the comp.mail.sendmail archives
should get you the exact post I guess, if interested (it's a laugh riot) :)

     -suresh